Affordable Connectivity Program Eligibility
Any person enrolled in at least one of the below listed Government Assisted Programs qualifies for 100% FREE Wireless Service EVERY MONTH. and can also avail the one time benefit of getting a brand new Tablet at a heavily discounted price.
ACP Eligibility Programs
- Lifeline Progam (WTW)
- Food Stamps or SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC)
- National School Lunch Program (NSL)
- Healthy Families Category A
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Welfare-to-Work (WTW)
- Veterans & Survivors Pension Benefits
- Greater Avenues for Independence (GAIN)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) also called: (CalWORKS, StanWORKS, WTW, GAIN)
- California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs)
- Stanislaus County Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (StanWORKs)
- Tribal TANF
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Head Start Income Eligible (Tribal Only)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservation
How Does an Eligible Household Enroll in the Program?
There are two steps to enrolling in the ACP:
- 1. Complete and submit an online or mail-in application available at ACPBenefit.org.
- 2. Contact us for an internet plan and have your ACP discount applied.
Need More information?
Learn more about the ACP Program & get your questions answered.